Our Vision is
‘ To become the agency of choice through the provision of a quality service to people with an intellectual disability. We will achieve this by encouraging learning and promoting choices in their work and life.’
Our Purpose is
To support the provision of a service that provides choices to our service users regardless of age, religion, ethnicity, economic or social background.
We will work to:
- Be the agency of first choice for people with intellectual disability.
- Continue to pioneer thinking and practice by pushing out the boundaries.
- Ensure choices are available to service users.
- Treat everybody with equal citizenship rights.
- Stretch ourselves as individuals and teams and grow with the service.
Our Strategic Goals
- To focus on the health and well being of our service users.
- To define who our current and potential service users are and to determine their requirements with their families.
- To work cooperatively with all service users in supporting their personal goals and needs.
- To develop Education, Training & other options for Service Users.
- To increase the Training & Employment choices open to Service Users
- To manage an evolving and innovative Capital Programme.
- To improve ICT, Transport, Maintenance, Security & Risk Management Systems.
- To value, attract, develop and retain staff.
- To ensure that all documentation, policies and practice reflect best practice and statutory regulations.
- To review and streamline processes and structures that support the new organisational model.
- To develop budget process and financial strategies that support these Strategic Goals.
- To refine and further develop Specialist Mental Health Services for clients of Stewarts which is compliant with legislation and government strategy documents including 'Vision for Change and the ‘Service Planning Forum’ report for Mental Health services for people with Intellectual disabilities.