Section 8 of the Freedom of Information Act 2014 requires FOI bodies to prepare and publish as much information as possible in an open and accessible manner on a routine basis outside of FOI, having regard to the principles of openness, transparency and accountability as set out in Sections 8(5) and 11(3) of the Act.
This allows for the publication or giving of records outside of FOI provided that such publication or giving of access is not prohibited by law.
The scheme commits FOI bodies to make information available as part of their normal business activities in accordance with this scheme.
Please find Stewarts Care Ltd’s FOI Publication Scheme links below.
Each link in the table leads to a page comprising relevant information in the category as well as links to relevant information on the Stewarts Card Ltd. website www.stewartscare.ie.
If the information you require cannot be found here, you may wish to conduct a search on www.stewartscare.ie, or to contact the FOI Office at 01-6264444 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If the information is not currently made publicly available by Stewarts Care Ltd, you may consider making a Freedom of Information Request at our FOI page.
1) General Information about Stewarts Care Ltd.
- For general information about Stewarts Care, please click here
- For a summary of our History, please click here
2) Information on Functions and Services Provided
- To view our Organisational Chart, click here
- To view our Board of Directors, click here
- To find out more about the Services we provide, click here
- To read about our Training and Social Enterprises, click here
3) Information on Decision-making Procedures
4) Financial Information
- To view our Financial Reports, visit our Publications page here
5) Procurement Information
6) Miscellaneous Information