Applications are invited for the above Permanent Part Time position within Stewarts Pre School from all suitably qualified individuals:
Stewarts is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
Purpose of the Post:
The overall role and responsibility of a Care Assistant in the Pre School is to provide support to provide support to Children with a Global Developmental Delay and their families through education plans and play in order to assist the child in achieving their full potential.
Applications are invited for the above positions from suitably qualified personnel.
Candidates should have the following:
• Minimum QQI Level 5 (Healthcare Support) or SKILL-VEC Level 5
• Meet minimum DCYA Early years recognised Qualifications
• Strong desire to work with Children with Intellectual Disability
• The aptitude to provide a child and family centered approach to Education, Learning and Care
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and non-verbal
• Knowledge of Tusla Early Years inspectorate - Quality and Regulatory Framework
• Experience of working within the childcare setting
• IT skills
• Experience of working with Children with an Intellectual Disability
• Experience of Tusla registration and Aistear
• Experience of working with Children with ASD
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales. €29,417-€42,313 inc LSI
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
For further information on our organisation please visit our website: www.stewartscare.ie
Application is by CV and cover letter which can be sent by email to: HR@stewartscare.ie or by writing to the HR Department, Stewarts Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
Closing Date for applications: 9th December 2022.
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer