Applications are invited for the above Full Time Permanent position
Stewarts is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community-based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
Purpose of the Post:
The role encompasses management of all aspects of the Designated Centers to include provision of a high quality, person-centered service to residents and effective management of the staff team and resources.
Candidates must meet the following criteria relevant to the role:
• Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or have completed a Social Care Degree.
• Have a strong working knowledge of the HIQA Standards and Health Act (2007) and associated Regulations and Guidance; and knowledge of national policies in the disability sector.
• 5 years’ experience in the disability sector would be an advantage.
• A management qualification is desirable but not essential.
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a management or supervisory role in health or social care
• Have excellent computer literacy and information technology skills.
• Possess excellent report writing skills.
• Have an up-to-date, valid Irish Driving License.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health & Children Regulations and HSE consolidated pay scales: CNM2 €55,248 – €65,316
A panel may be formed for future suitable vacancies.
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
Applications should include CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria:
Closing date: 02nd December 2022
Email: HR@stewartscare.ie or by Post: HR Dept., Stewarts Care, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
Stewarts Care is an Equal Opportunities Employer
FOLLOW US ON