Applications are invited for the above Temporary 2year Fixed Term - Full Time Position
Stewarts is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
The primary focus of the Recruitment Officer is the delivery of successful, targeted recruitment and onboarding campaigns. This is a pivotal role within the Stewarts Care HR team, and an exciting opportunity for candidates with previous recruitment experience to make a positive impact through attracting and onboarding quality talent into front line care, nursing, clinical, technical and support roles. This role requires a confident, creative, target driven multi-tasker with a genuine interest in matching people with talent and potential, to career opportunities.
Candidates must meet the following criteria relevant to the role:
• Minimum of 2 years agency or in-house recruitment experience is required.
• Experience working with high volume recruitment.
• Recognised qualification in human resources, business management or related discipline.
• Proficient in MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint; and database management.
• Experience using online recruitment platforms.
• Highly organised with proven ability to work well under pressure and manage priorities.
• Excellent communicator, both written, verbal and presenting.
• Professional and discreet.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with proven confidence to establish and maintain strong working relationships and networks.
• Creative problem solver with ability to reframe challenge as opportunity and identify solutions.
• Strong analytical and administrative skills, with proven excellent attention to detail.
• Strong analytical, organisational and administrative skills, with proven excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently using own initiative and also as an effective team member.
• Previous experience working in health and social care, voluntary or related sector an advantage.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with Department of Health consolidated pay scales: Clerical Grade IV salary scale: €30,928 – 49,361 LSI per annum.
Job description is available on our careers page https://www.stewartscare.ie/about/careers/
Applications should include a CV and cover letter demonstrating how you meet the essential criteria. Applications will be short-listed based on the information supplied and a panel may be formed from which this and future vacancies will be filled.
Closing date: 29th November 2022
Email: HR@stewartscare.ie or by Post: HR Dept., Stewarts Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin, 20.
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer
FOLLOW US ON