Applications are invited for the above full time and part time permanent positions from all suitably qualified individuals:
Stewarts Care is a voluntary organisation providing comprehensive community-based services to people with an intellectual disability since its foundation in 1869. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training. The successful candidate with gain valuable experience working across several of the above areas, further developing their skill set.
Purpose of the Post:
The successful applicant will be a valued member of our Nursing staff team providing a range of services to persons with intellectual disabilities.
Placement is across all areas of Stewart Care services for adults with intellectual disabilities based in Palmerstown, West Dublin and North Kildare.
Candidates should demonstrate the following:
• Applications are invited from candidates who are currently registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland in the RNID Division
• Applications from other nurses registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland who have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in the area of Intellectual Disability will also be considered
• Candidates will possess a high level of communication skills, work well within a team and be able to provide high quality focused care
• A flexible approach to hours to meet the needs of the service is essential
• Roster requirements include days, sleep over, nights and weekends
• Must have strong command of English language (both verbally and written) and be eligible to work in Ireland
• Candidates should be proficient in I.T.
• Knowledge of the current HIQA Standards and Health Act Regulations 2013
•One years’ experience supporting people with an intellectual disability is desirable.
• Full driver’s license and access to use of own car.
Salary is in accordance with HSE consolidated pay scales €34,664 - €51,952
This is a full time position, 39 hours per week with weekend and evening work required.
For further information on our organisation please visit our website: www.stewartscare.ie
Application is by CV and cover letter which can be sent by email to: HR@stewartscare.ie or by writing to the HR Department, Stewarts Care Ltd, Palmerstown, Dublin 20.
Stewarts Care Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer