Stewart's Care hosts a preschool, two community disability network teams (CDNT's), Stewarts Special School and a children’s respite service.
- Stewarts School
- HSE Progressing Disability Services for Children and Young People
- Referral forms to children’s disability services - Get a referral for children's disability services - HSE.ie
- Map to discover which CDNT area you live in - CHO 7 - Google My Maps
- Stewarts Care Serves CDNT 5 and CDNT 6
We aim to provide a safe and quality services to children with an intellectual disability.
Within the Family Support Programme there is a philosophy of care which is to provide strategic support to families for evenings out, after school care and Saturday Club, in line with our mission statement.
- Individualised services delivery driven by the unique strengths, needs, potential and expectations of each service user and their family.
- Effective and accountable services that is evidence-based and which seeks significant and practical treatment and recreational gains in the lives of the individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Positive approaches that emphasize skill building, relationships development, and recognition that all individuals can grow and change to succeed in life.
Family Support aims to promote strategic interventions for high-dependency service users and their families at evening times, after school services and on Saturdays. Access to Family Support Services are organised via referral through our multi-disciplinary team and are prioritised using a priority rating system based on risk.